These free Christmas Wreath Sublimation Designs are for you to personalize and give to your friends, family, and even for your own family. They’re easy DIY sublimation gift ideas that won’t cost too much to make but will be a treasured Christmas gift and keepsake because they’re personalized.
We’ve designed these ornament sublimation templates using Canva and made them available for you to customize for your personal use. These free sublimation designs for Christmas are not for commercial use.
Free Christmas Ornament Sublimation Designs
This set of sublimation designs can be personalized for sublimation ornaments include two (2) different Christmas Wreaths.
Get the 2 free sublimation designs for ornaments here or click on the image below to get the free sublimation design templates. See below on how to customize and personalize these using Canva.
They are our original designs using Canva’s different elements. You can personalize them in many ways including:
- Add the Last Name Initial and Year.
- Add the Family’s entire last name and year.
- Add short phrases such as “First Christmas as Mr and Mrs”
- Add a sentimental quote such as “Our favorite people call us Grandma and Grandpa”
There are so many ways to personalize them. You’re limited to your own imagination and creativity. With just these 2 free sublimation designs for Christmas Ornaments, you can come up with a lot custom gifts for friends and family!
Here are a couple examples of personalized sublimation ornaments to inspire you.
Personal Use Only
Our free sublimation designs for the Christmas Ornaments come with a revokable PERSONAL USE LICENSE. We provide Commercial License to some of our sublimation designs that we send in our eNewsletters. Subscribe for free to get these Exclusive Designs.
This means you cannot profit from our designs at all. You cannot sell any sublimated products using our designs nor sell our digital designs whether you’ve added more design elements or personalized them.
No File Sharing
Our designs cannot be resold or shared as a digital image, whether it’s in its original form or manipulated/customized format. If you know someone who can also use these free digital designs for their personal sublimation projects, please have them download it from us directly
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. It means if you click and/or buy, we receive a small commission at zero additional cost to you. Read our Disclosure Policy for details.
These beginner friendly guides about sublimation will help you get started:
Sublimation Ornament Blanks
Any round sublimation ornament blank can be used for this DIY Sublimation Christmas Gift Idea. The free designs measure 3.1-inches in diameter and you can resize them according to the sublimation blank of your choice.
Subscribe to your Youtube Channel or view our list of sublimation tutorials to learn how to sublimate the various blanks suggested below:
How To Add Your Personalization Using Canva
You’ll need the Canva Pro account in order to personalize and download them for your personal sublimation use.
If you don’t already have a paid Pro account with them, you can still use these Christmas sublimation designs using a free, 30-day trial. Get started now and we’ll even show you how easy it is to personalize these sublimation Christmas ornament ideas.
What Makes Canva Pro Great?
- Beginner-friendly design program for sublimation.
- Download 300dpi images for sublimation.
- Capable of social media content creation, video editing with audio, and social media scheduling.
- Includes 40,000+ templates.
- Low cost monthly charge with no contracts.
Steps on how to personalize and customize these 2 free Christmas Sublimation Ornaments:
- Get the Ornaments design template D1001b1 from Canva.
- Once it’s open in Canva, make sure you have the Pro account or get a free 30-day trial.
- Click on “Use Template” button on the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the “T – text” button on the left margin.
- Click on “Add a text box” purple button on the left drop down menu.
- Type in the text you want.
- Change the font type by clicking on the down arrow at the font name (top menu bar).
- Select the font type of your choice from the hundreds of options.
- Resize the font by dragging the corners of the text box.
- Align the personalization by dragging the text box to where you want it.
- Once done, you can download it by:
- Click on “Share” on the upper right of the screen.
- Choose “PDF Print” for a 300 dpi image.
- Save the file to your computer and print through your sublimation printer.
DON’T MISS OUR OTHER FREE SUBLIMATION DESIGNS
Check out our other sections full of sublimation designs you can use for many other sublimation blanks:
- Clothing — Shirts, Sweatshirts, Baby Bodysuits
- Christmas Ornaments
- Home Decor — Pillows, Garden Flags, Kitchen Towels, Wall Signs
- Accessories — Earrings, Keychains, Tote Bags
- Drinkware — Tumblers and Mugs
We also have Free Fonts you can use to personalize these free sublimation files!
Updates & Social Media:
We often post on our social media channels when there are updates, tips and tricks, behind the scenes, and even great deals on sublimation blanks and equipment. You can also ask us your sublimation related questions too.