Easily add your favorite fonts to Canva so you can personalize your sublimation designs. This process is simple and is also a great way to be able to customize your sublimation products to offer to your customers.
Canva has over 5,000 premium fonts already included for the pro users. One great thing about it is that it allows you to add your own fonts if there’s one that you really want to use that isn’t already available there. It’s a quick and simple process that can be done in just a few simple steps as we show you here.
4 Reasons why you need to offer personalized products
- People love seeing their names on things.
- Personalized products have a higher perceived value and customers are willing to pay more for them.
- Personalized products are unique and they make one-of-a-kind gifts.
- Customers are more likely to purchase from a brand that offers a personal touch.
Why Use Canva To Personalize Your Designs
Easy to use
It’s an easy to use graphic design software. Beginners can create professional designs with just a few clicks. Canva’s simple layout has intuitive tools that require no design experience.
Canva offers a monthly membership that is affordable compared to other graphic design apps for sublimation. The low price of Canva Pro can be easily offset by increased sales of products with your personalized designs.
Canva also offers a free basic option but you aren’t not able to add your favorite fonts to it. Sign up for a free trial of the Canva Pro to follow along the easy to follow steps below on how to add fonts to your Canva account.
What Makes Canva Pro Great?
- Beginner-friendly design program for sublimation.
- Download 300dpi images for sublimation.
- Capable of social media content creation, video editing with audio, and social media scheduling.
- Includes 40,000+ templates.
- Low cost monthly charge with no contracts.
Fonts For Sublimation
As a creative person, you know that using the right font can make or break your design. Finding the right font is not easy plus you also have to make sure it’s from a reputable source.
Our favorite source is CreativeFabrica. They offer a giant selection of high quality fonts from some of the world’s leading typeface designers. They have both free and premium fonts you can use for your sublimation designs.
We’ve also highlighted some of the most popular font styles used in sublimation designs and best of all, they’re mainly free. So grab them before the free offer expires.
If you’re a font addict, getting the monthly subscription to Creative Fabrica is a great economical option. You have unlimited downloads to the 90,000+ fonts they offer. There’s no way to beat that price!
Do not download all 90,000+ fonts from CreativeFabrica. You will have a hard time trying to keep track of what you have and deciding which one to use for a particular design.
You will be overwhelmed! This is speaking from personal experience.
If you are a very organized person and able to make a quick decision when choosing from thousands of fonts, please share your secret. We’d love to learn from you.
Step-by-step Instructions On How To Add Fonts To Canva
- Log in to your Canva Pro account.
- Click on “Brand Kit” on the menu.
- Scroll down the page and look for “Brand Fonts”. To the right of this is where you will find the button “Upload a font”.
- Locate where the font’s OTF file is in your computer.
- Click on ok once you highlight that OTF file.
- Canva will have a pop-up window come up to make sure you have the rights to use the font. If you do, then click the “Yes, upload away!” button.
- Once it’s uploaded successfully, you will find that font under “Brand Fonts” and you may now use it to add customization or personalization to your sublimation designs.
Congrats! You did it. Your favorite fonts are now uploaded to your Canva Pro account.
Ready to try to add your own font to Canva to personalize a double-sided sublimation garden flag? We have the free sublimation design and the step-by-step instructions on how to personalize it here. Use one of your favorite fonts that you just uploaded to Canva using the above steps.
That’s all the steps on How To Add Fonts To Canva. It’s a simple process that even the most non-technical person can do.